May 21, 2010

The List


A new Iphone app was brought to my attention yesterday, and the name says it all. It is called, The List. Yes you guessed it... it is a list... but not just any ol' list. It is a list of some (around 300+) of the best tatters that our great country has to offer!

With this list you can search between styles (Jap, traditional, bio-mech, etc.) or search for an artist near your location through the Iphone's GPS. I'd also like to mention that my mentor Brad Fink and co-worker Mo Malone are a couple of the artists chosen to be on this elite list.


If you go to www.thetattoolist.com you can learn all about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tattooer at Tower Classic Tattooing. Motorcycle enthusiast. Thanks and enjoy!
If you would like to contact me about getting tattooed, please email me at ONELIFEANDY@GMAIL.COM, or contact me via towerclassic.com


There was an error in this gadget