August 11, 2010

"Is that a snake made out of playing cards?"


The dudes and I got a wild feather last night and headed over to Columbia, MO to help our dear friend Gabe Garcia celebrate his 27th birthday.  We flew out at about 10:30 and with only one gas stop we were there by 12:45.  It was good times with great people that, unfortunately, I don't get to see very often.  Good friend Tony Tripoli was there armed with his camera as always, capturing all of the fun. Enjoy!

Photos taken from artripoli.com


See the rest of the photos at artripoli.com


1 comments:

artripoli said...

It was good seeing you the other night my man. Plus seeing you three inspired me even more to set some money aside for a bike.

Post a Comment

Tattooer at Tower Classic Tattooing. Motorcycle enthusiast. Thanks and enjoy!
If you would like to contact me about getting tattooed, please email me at ONELIFEANDY@GMAIL.COM, or contact me via towerclassic.com


There was an error in this gadget