September 23, 2010

Guess who's back.......


Its been a busy month... Rochester Convention, George Eastman house, hangin' out with the Fun City/Dare Devil crew in NYC, Partyin' in the Hamptons, DRAWING, PAINTING, camping/fishing/being drunk, losing Jef Wright and now moving!!! Just a few pics the Rochester Convention and from my camping adventure...

Roc City Expo - Rochester, NY
Brad Tat zappin'
A. Dietzel Tattoo/Iron Age Army
Brad tats
The masses

Camping/fishing/drunk...
Big ass fire
Jef mutha fuckin' Wright
Bad news Whiskey

Catch of the day/"I swear, this fish was THIS big!"
Baby catfish

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tattooer at Tower Classic Tattooing. Motorcycle enthusiast. Thanks and enjoy!
If you would like to contact me about getting tattooed, please email me at ONELIFEANDY@GMAIL.COM, or contact me via towerclassic.com


There was an error in this gadget