January 7, 2011

bike-a-thon.

Spent the whole day layin on the couch sick as hell. Good thing I got Netflix!
Cool chops. Peter Fonda is a douche.
 swazi's every-fucking-where. Nancy Sinatra is hot.
The coolest fucking chops. Good movie too! 
I feel like Robert Fuller and Harrison Ford are brothers.
That Triumph chop is fucking cool. Hippies are lame.
 Luke Askew was a complete bitch in this compared to Cool Hand Luke.
Don't waste your time with this one, 
not many cool bikes and shitty plot.
Epic. Motorcycle fan or not, this is a must see... 
man, American's are dickheads!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tattooer at Tower Classic Tattooing. Motorcycle enthusiast. Thanks and enjoy!
If you would like to contact me about getting tattooed, please email me at ONELIFEANDY@GMAIL.COM, or contact me via towerclassic.com


There was an error in this gadget