April 24, 2011

Roadtrip


On May 1st, the Andys will be back out on the road. Andy Northup and myself will be traveling from Saint Louis to the Tattoo Archive in North Carolina stopping anywhere and everywhere in between.  We'll have original paintings, prints, flash, and machines for sale and/or trade. If you know of any tattoo shops on the way (FYI we'll be heading through Louisville, KY on the way there and Nashville, TN on the way back), hit me up on facebook! Hopefully we'll get time to check out the Wheels through Time Museum as well!
Here is a shitty iphone pic i took of a painting i did today.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tattooer at Tower Classic Tattooing. Motorcycle enthusiast. Thanks and enjoy!
If you would like to contact me about getting tattooed, please email me at ONELIFEANDY@GMAIL.COM, or contact me via towerclassic.com


There was an error in this gadget