December 11, 2011

Busy busy busy...

Its been a wild year for me but I feel like everything happens for a reason, and that hard work and dedication will pay off in one way or another.  I've officially been given a position at Tower Classic Tattooing doing walk-ins Thurs-Sat and appointments Mon-Wed, and I couldn't be happier.  The shop looks amazing, good friends, good vibes, and cool and mostly educated cliental.  So anyways come see me and get tattooed/hang out/grab drinks with me next door at atomic cowboy/or check out all of the treasures covering the walls!



Recent tattoo I did on my long time friend Jeremy L.


2 comments:

bbor62 said...

Congrats dude. Your stuff looks awesome.

Andy said...

Thanks man!!!

Post a Comment

Tattooer at Tower Classic Tattooing. Motorcycle enthusiast. Thanks and enjoy!
If you would like to contact me about getting tattooed, please email me at ONELIFEANDY@GMAIL.COM, or contact me via towerclassic.com


There was an error in this gadget